Thursday, July 16, 2015

When is the time to begin?

We all say, "Well, I'm trying to..." "When I have time to..." "Let's plan that..."

Recently I had a small awakening within, because I myself like to plan. I like to plan events, plan workouts, plan things but never really get around to it. 

Do you ever plan for something and it rarely goes according "to plan"? Do you get frustrated because of what you set up really didn't go the way you wanted?

We have to let to of the notion that we are in complete control - we can fight it, sure, but that only leads to stress and pent up energy spent in the wrong time. We can't bring back the past, nor can we truly plan according to what we call our "future". The only time we can have the full attention to appreciate is right NOW.

So, according to my "plans", I must let go of complete control, live by the Divine Love gifted to me, and instead of going and creating a plan, how about just go and create? 

...sounds more fun when you ponder it, huh? :)

~Brandon~

No comments:

Post a Comment