Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Ready to Push It

Going over my schedule, I start thinking: "Woah, I'm going to get busier this month..."

....excuses start to build up, reasons why I should back down, get more rest, blah, blah, blah...

but then, my inner coach snapped me out of it by saying,

"Do you want success? If so, then you need to keep pushing it - more and more everyday."

I'm super pumped for the next following months - I'm planning to make more steps every day, week, month, year to get going on my goals and helping others to get going on theirs.

If you are one of those people that need a push in Fitness/Goals, please reach out to me! I'm easily found on social media (Facebook especially) I can help prioritize your goals and help you refine steps so you can have success in Fitness/Life!

In health,
Brandon Shostak

No comments:

Post a Comment