Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Starting a new challenge today

Just starting a new challenge today on my friend's facebook group - They are doing a 60-day Insanity challenge, and I'm joining them! I still need to get my P90X2 on, so I'm going to do a P90X2/Insanity hybrid schedule...I hope my body doesn't completely give out :D.







I've never done this combination before (have done P90X/Insanity), so I'm thankful my friend/fellow Beachbody Coach Julie V. started this challenge!

Weather is super cold outside! Mother Nature, I thought you would finally give us good temperatures!

...and later Amy and I will be traversing to a Lucky Bucket Brewery tour - so excited! Thinking of going out to a dinner/movie combo tonight - we have it budgeted out, so we have to; it's our marital duty :)


No comments:

Post a Comment